This site is about managing the I.T. Center of an educational institution in the Philippines.
Although the experiences here comes from managing the I.T. Center of an educational institution, most principles could be applied in any industry that uses computers.
Among this blog’s objectives are:
- document relevant experiences of managing an I.T. Center;
- explore practical technologies that would fit the I.T. Center’s goals and objectives;
- effective management of I.T. resources;
- benchmarking computer hardware and software;
- best practices in computer repair and maintenance;
- establishing and maintaining a campus network;
- human resource management of I.T. staff;
- define standard operating procedures of an I.T. Center;
- rules and guidelines on responsible use of computers and network;
- and many others pertaining to the use and application of I.T. in an academe;
Where to Begin?
- The Information Technology Center (ITC)
- ITC Objectives
- ITC Organizational Chart
- ITC Services
- ITC Facilities
- ITC Equipment
- ITC Standard Operating Procedures
- ITC Documentation
We hope this site will help you establish your I.T. department in whatever industry you are in. Be sure to bookmark this site so you can visit us again.
Disclaimer: Any posts or views expressed herein are the personal opinion of the author and should not be understood as that coming from his employer or any other party thereof unless stated otherwise. If I have violated a copyright or trademark, please inform me so that I could correct it.
Copyright: All posts in this site belongs to me. I have put this site for your reading satisfaction for FREE. Please ask me if you want to reproduce an article or any portion of it.